How do you deal with loneliness?

5 posters

Go down

How do you deal with loneliness? Empty How do you deal with loneliness?

Post by Admin Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:37 pm

There are many ways to deal with your loneliness. One of those ways of getting yourself out of loneliness is TCZ. That is why we are here but of course there are other ways to remove yourself from the wrapping of loneliness. How to you deal with your loneliness? Share

A counseling website answered this question as below:

1. Recognize the lonely feelings and express them
  2. Become more active
  3. Get involved in activities or clubs
Admin
Admin
TCZ Super Administrator
TCZ Super Administrator

Male Location : Here

https://thecomfortzone.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

How do you deal with loneliness? Empty Re: How do you deal with loneliness?

Post by Black King Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:43 pm

"It's easier to say than done"

Dealing with loneliness is not easy, it's never easy. There was once a time I was so lonely but it took quite an effort to get myself out of that zone. Without any help It's even more harder. I had tried that too. Back then I used to write and draw a lot. I used to draw whatever coming in my thoughts, mostly they were sketches without any significant meaning behind them. But I met few people who helped me in my dealing. Now that I think I don't think It would have been possible to get out of there If they hadn't helped me. Thanks to them I'm here now. I no longer feel lonely or isolated. I have few friends. Life is better now but It's a long way down still. Let's hope I can keep it running smooth and simple.
Black King
Black King
TCZ Administrator
TCZ Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:53 pm

You can never be lonely, if you have friends. Friend's will always be there to help and guide you,when you need them the most.
And a site like this,is a great way to finding friends,and not feeling lonely,or having to feel isolated in loneliness.
Joker
Joker
TCZ Earner
TCZ Earner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Joker wrote:You can never be lonely, if you have friends. Friend's will always be there to help and guide you,when you need them the most.
And a site like this,is a great way to finding friends,and not feeling lonely,or having to feel isolated in loneliness.
@Joker agreed and that is why we want to make your experience here, a great oneĀ  Smile
Admin
Admin
TCZ Super Administrator
TCZ Super Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Black King Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Joker wrote:You can never be lonely, if you have friends. Friend's will always be there to help and guide you,when you need them the most.

But there are times when you can't reach anyone because of Life's circumstances and then you, yourself have to solve things on your own, don't you agree?
Black King
Black King
TCZ Administrator
TCZ Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Knight Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:14 am

Black King wrote:

But there are times when you can't reach anyone because of Life's circumstances and then you, yourself have to solve things on your own, don't you agree?
That is a true point BK but from my personal experience, whn i start dealong my problems all alobe there came a point when i simply ddnt give a damn bou others opinions so it does lead to an attitude u think "you werent there when i needed you". And that attitude can actually stop you from wanting to learn the other sides of the story. I was there but i guess asking for help wont mk u any low whn it comes to dealing with emotions
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
TCZ Starter
TCZ Starter

Female Location : In a little Island in Asia

Back to top Go down

Post by Black King Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:12 pm

Shadow Knight wrote:
Black King wrote:

That is a true point BK but from my personal experience, whn i start dealong my problems all alobe there came a point when i simply ddnt give a damn bou others opinions so it does lead to an attitude u think "you werent there when i needed you". And that attitude can actually stop you from wanting to learn the other sides of the story. I was there but i guess asking for help wont mk u any low whn it comes to dealing with emotions

I'm hinting at the balance, about whether to ask for help or solve on our own. There had been times I didn't want any help at all and there were times too when I sought help and I was lucky enough to have it but most of the time I like to solve my problems on my own. It's true having friends is great treasure anyone can have but I can't always nag them for every single thing of my life.
Black King
Black King
TCZ Administrator
TCZ Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Black King wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:
Black King wrote:

I'm hinting at the balance, about whether to ask for help or solve on our own. There had been times I didn't want any help at all and there were times too when I sought help and I was lucky enough to have it but most of the time I like to solve my problems on my own. It's true having friends is great treasure anyone can have but I can't always nag them for every single thing of my life.
true. But depends on the type of friends

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
TCZ Super Administrator
TCZ Super Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Black King Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:13 am

Admin wrote:

There are "types" of friend?! Wow! I had always thought friends are friends, there are no types in it. Enlighten me a little please.
Black King
Black King
TCZ Administrator
TCZ Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:17 am

Black King wrote:
Admin wrote:

There are "types" of friend?! Wow! I had always thought friends are friends, there are no types in it. Enlighten me a little please.
Long one. Maybe on another topic Wink
Admin
Admin
TCZ Super Administrator
TCZ Super Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:49 pm

Is it possible to have friend's,but still have "A Lonely Life" ?
Joker
Joker
TCZ Earner
TCZ Earner

Back to top Go down

Post by Black King Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:12 am

Joker wrote:Is it possible to have friend's,but still have "A Lonely Life" ?

Then I won't call them friends if they make you feel lonely all the time.
Black King
Black King
TCZ Administrator
TCZ Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:22 am

I'll try and explain the question better,Black King.

I mean, is it possible to have friend's around you,great friend's who care,but there is alway's that feeling of being alone,even when with friend's,as if a part of you is missing. A part of you inside is feeling lonely and apart from everything? As is a part of you or your life is missing something it needs?
Joker
Joker
TCZ Earner
TCZ Earner

Back to top Go down

Post by Black King Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Joker wrote:I'll try and explain the question better,Black King.

I mean, is it possible to have friend's around you,great friend's who care,but there is alway's that feeling of being alone,even when with friend's,as if a part of you is missing. A part of you inside is feeling lonely and apart from everything? As is a part of you or your life is missing something it needs?

Ah, yes. The little void we feel sometimes deep inside us. I know that feeling, felt it myself. And I can yes, even having friends can make you feel alone sometimes. It's like our mind searches for something, something, something integral part of us.
Black King
Black King
TCZ Administrator
TCZ Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:00 pm

As if part of the jig-saw puzzle of our life is missing the last piece to complete the picture.
I was wondering if everybody feels like that,that a vital part of you is missing,but you don't know what it is or where to look for it?
Joker
Joker
TCZ Earner
TCZ Earner

Back to top Go down

Post by Black King Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:39 am

Joker wrote:As if part of the jig-saw puzzle of our life is missing the last piece to complete the picture.
I was wondering if everybody feels like that,that a vital part of you is missing,but you don't know what it is or where to look for it?

Exactly, the one missing piece. Glad I found it before it's too late. Wink
Black King
Black King
TCZ Administrator
TCZ Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tia7 Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:49 am

I thought i had found my missing part of me but i am still missing the part of me that would make my World complete.
Tia7
Tia7
TCZ Starter
TCZ Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Knight Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Tia7 wrote:I thought i had found my missing part of me but i am still missing the part of me that would make my World complete.
Just don't lose hope Tia. *hugs you* Every1 just have to keep looking without giving up hope on your future.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
TCZ Starter
TCZ Starter

Female Location : In a little Island in Asia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down