How good is Online friendship?

+2
Black King
Admin
6 posters

Go down

How good is Online friendship? Empty How good is Online friendship?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:04 am

I have this question in my head for quite a long time and finally I'm making an effort to let it out. Are online friendship good? In the past I had few but the way it ended or as some call it faded away made me think twice before I allow anyone else to come closer to me. What you guys think about it?

Back to top Go down

How good is Online friendship? Empty Re: How good is Online friendship?

Post by Admin Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:18 pm

DragonRider wrote:I have this question in my head for quite a long time and finally I'm making an effort to let it out. Are online friendship good? In the past I had few but the way it ended or as some call it faded away made me think twice before I allow anyone else to come closer to me. What you guys think about it?
I don't know how to exactly answer that question.
I have had several friends. They dropped off sometimes in the phase time. Maybe i cared less to make it work.
I finally decided that i have to stick up to whatever the status of that relationship is, to make it work. And i think i succeeded. Now i have a handful of good online friends, who i can actually trust.
Admin
Admin
TCZ Super Administrator
TCZ Super Administrator

Male Location : Here

https://thecomfortzone.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black King Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Friendship of any kind requires lot of effort and dedication and being online it requires even more from both part. So far I have seen finding worth friends over virtual world is quite a hassle but if you could find one that's a miracle. I have few friends who are worth. Sometimes they even surpases real life friends.
Black King
Black King
TCZ Administrator
TCZ Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:24 am

Friendship in the real World,or online,as long as people trust each other,are honest and care about each other,and help one another when they need help,that is friendship. Smile
Joker
Joker
TCZ Earner
TCZ Earner

Eleven likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black King Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:12 am

Joker wrote:Friendship in the real World,or online,as long as people trust each other,are honest and care about each other,and help one another when they need help,that is friendship. Smile

Absolutely right, as long as people trust each other and be honest about their feelings and care, friendship can bloom at any place at any time Smile
Black King
Black King
TCZ Administrator
TCZ Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:57 am

Seems like some nice people already here,who know's,maybe we will all end up as great friend's,Black King. Smile
Joker
Joker
TCZ Earner
TCZ Earner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Joker wrote:Seems like some nice people already here,who know's,maybe we will all end up as great friend's,Black King. Smile

Don't forget about me Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Knight Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:41 am

I think it only takes to start trusting. But 98% of the time it is hard to hv a good friendship online but the 2% is worth a whole lot better than your real life friends. FRIENDSHIP today is not limited to a certain region thanks to internet. Today we can make friends from all over the country, learn their ways and learn their culture. I believe it is good but gotta b cautious too.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
TCZ Starter
TCZ Starter

Female Location : In a little Island in Asia

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:04 pm

You too,DragonRider. Wink Wink
Joker
Joker
TCZ Earner
TCZ Earner

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:09 pm

That's true, Shadow Knight ,caution is advisable at all time's. Trust is something that is found through acts and deeds, and chatting and getting to know and understand people. Learning through interaction with each other,getting to know who to trust and who to be wary of.
Joker
Joker
TCZ Earner
TCZ Earner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Knight Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Joker wrote:That's true, Shadow Knight,caution is advisable at all time's. Trust is something that is found through acts and deeds, and chatting and getting to know and understand people. Learning through interaction with each other,getting to know who to trust and who to be wary of.
And that is the problem today. very few people go into to actually building a understanding. They are too fast to judge. And too fast for conclusions and no wonder people get into trouble all the time. Don't you thing?
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
TCZ Starter
TCZ Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black King Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Shadow Knight wrote:
Joker wrote:That's true, Shadow Knight,caution is advisable at all time's. Trust is something that is found through acts and deeds, and chatting and getting to know and understand people. Learning through interaction with each other,getting to know who to trust and who to be wary of.
And that is the problem today. very few people go into to actually building a understanding. They are too fast to judge. And too fast for conclusions and no wonder people get into trouble all the time. Don't you thing?

People are always in hurry in these days. They want everything in very short span of time but one thing they don't understand those things which come with patience are the best things in life.
Black King
Black King
TCZ Administrator
TCZ Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:14 pm

I always have had trouble understanding friendship. Trust is not given easily. I trust a few people. My Uncle gives good advice and help when i need it. I have two friends i trust also. New friends Wink
Corvus
Corvus
TCZ Starter
TCZ Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Knight Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:47 am

Black King wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:

People are always in hurry in these days. They want everything in very short span of time but one thing they don't understand those things which come with patience are the best things in life.
haha.. i myself am impatient but dt depends on the level of excitement.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
TCZ Starter
TCZ Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleven Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:42 pm

I find it easier online because you have the opportunity to take a step back when someone emotionally triggers you. Irl you can’t really do that too easily. I get emotional and say things I don’t mean and have to apologize later.

Eleven
TCZ Registered Member
TCZ Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down